Micro wave dryer
Microwave heater can be utilised in any type of drying application in controlled manner if designed properly, includes: Food Industry, Paper Industry, Pharmaceuticals Industry, Rubber Industry, Chemical Industry, Textile Industry, Dehydration Plants, Pharmaceuticals And Biochemi, Ceramic Industries, etc.
- Microwave heating process is clean and no emission of any gases or residuals
- Microwave heat penetrates both on the surface as well as internally within the object placed for the Treatment.
- High speed of heating reduces total time of processing.
- Microwave heating process is highly controllable.
- Work space requirement is very less.
- Best drying result are achieved as heating takes place from within material
- Cost of production with microwave dryers are lesser than air flow or direct heat transfer based dryers .
- Stainless steel chamber.
- Required electrical & thermal safety features for microwave generator.